« Home | Ahoy hoy everyone,Guess where I'm living now?!?!?!... »

Abbreviations on Parade and I'm the drum majorette

My work is a loving display of the All-Acronym Channel. And I cannot understand a damn thing anyone is saying. Just received a straight-faced request asking me to check with the ADM about the GOC's position on UNGASS w/r/t NNPO and then write a DEC about it. I just saluted and walked away. The first week on a job, for me, means laying low and learning the office culture. I'm trying not to seem incompetent. Which is hard.


The best part of my newfound employment is that I get to create web content for [censored] Minister and the International [censored]. Sadly, I can't say another word. Hope you're intrigued and not angry. Radio silence must commence about the job. It's going to be hard ignoring what I do for 8 hours a day. But I've taped my blogging hand to my face and you'll not hear another word about it.



For some reason I still love Ottawa. My bike path to work goes along the river! I swerve to avoid vehicularly homiciding Canada geese and their fuzzy little babies. I aim straight for the douches in their matching helmet, windbreaker, pantclip combo. It's not too hot yet. I've totally started yoga, brah. A bear cub was on the loose in the downtown this morning. Good tidings, all.