« Home | Though I've just moved to a new city, I'm already ... » | Abbreviations on Parade and I'm the drum majorette... » | Ahoy hoy everyone,Guess where I'm living now?!?!?!... »


Things I've enjoyed on teh internets recently:

A bit of sports media folklore: in a Scottsdale bar, at some undefined time in the mid-90s, a man was hitting on a woman wearing leather pants. He was quickly cockblocked, however, when ESPN anchor Chris Berman walked by and said to the woman, “You’re with me, leather.” She immediately got up and followed Berman out the door. The story was sent to ball-loving Deadspin and has since become a favorite Deadspin non-sequitor catchphrase. Hell, they even made a t-shirt for it, wildly popular amongst all the men who still collect baseball cards. Everyone was happy.
And then yesterday, everything changed. On MTV’s screaming-girl staple TRL, VJ Damien Fahey wore the “You’re with me, leather” shirt, noting that it was his favorite pick-up line.


Also, the most macabre USB stick ever. This Marie Antoinette of the under-5 set is creepy as all get out. I prefer the one shaped like a rubber duck. Or just print out your entire hard drive and carry it around. You will be a happy man.